Wednesday 19 August 2020

One Pot Recipe - Mutton Soup Kuzhambu / தண்ணி குழம்பு / மட்டன் சூப் குழம்பு - Cook with me #20

 

Hello Everyone,

Please check this video on how to make Mutton Kuzhambu. Made in one Pot. Simple and easy. It is my Mom's recipe... 

Mutton Soup Kuzhambu /  தண்ணி குழம்பு /மட்டன் சூப் குழம்பு

Please like, share and subscribe.

Thankyou 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watch till the end!
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keep watching my videos
I'm sure you'll enjoy! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´♥♥.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊  ☆☆ SUBSCRIBE
┊  ┊  ┊  ★ LIKE
┊  ┊   ★ COMMENT
┊  ★ SHARE
★ THANKYOU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe and hit the notification bell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits:
Intro & outro template: http://topfreeintro.com/

Copyright notice : If you need a video removed from my channel, please send me a message before giving a strike. I'm working so hard for this channel, so don't want to lose all. Thanks for understanding.

At my home, at my home channel, Tamil, in tamil, Mutton Soup Kuzhambu, தண்ணி குழம்பு, மட்டன் சூப் குழம்பு, mutton kuzhambu, non veg, Sunday special, Diwali, mutton gravy, non veg gravy, one
pot recipe, meat, red meat, Lamb, goat, stew

Youtube link : Here

No comments:

Post a Comment