Recipe adapted from Neetu's
Minimum ingredients... Maximum sponginess... Light n Fluffy...
Eggs - 2 (45-50 gms each)
Plain flour - 50 gms
Cornflour - 10 gms
Sugar - 50 gms
Salt - ⅛ tsp
Oil - ¾ tsp
Any essence - ½ tsp
Baking powder - ¼ tsp (optional)
1. Sieve plain flour, cornflour and baking powder together.
2. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, sugar, salt, essence and oil using Bain-Marie method.
3. Beat until it turns pale and fluffy and soft peaks are formed.
4. Then gently fold in the sieved ingredients.
5. Scoop the batter into muffin tray lined with paper cases and bake it in preheated 180° oven for about 12-15 mins.