Here is a recipe... Totally vegan yet the yummiest cake ever... No eggs, milk or butter. You can make it gluten free using GF flour... So go ahead and indulge in...
Flour - 1 ½ cups
Sugar - 1 cup (powdered)
Unsweetened cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
White vinegar - 1 tbsp
Vegetable oil - 5 tbsp
Water - 1 cup
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Then add the wet ingredients one by one and mix well until completely combined and no lumps remain.
3. Pour the batter in a greased and lined tray and bake it in a pre-heated 180° oven for about 30 minutes or until the cake is done.
4. Frost it with your favorite icing and just dive in. 😋.
1. My 1 cup for this recipe measures 240 ml.
2. Baking pan size - Round 8 inch.