A simple, economical yet a very yummy luscious silky smooth chocolaty frosting... Yum 😋
Recipe source: 4 you recipes
Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Icing sugar - 1/2 cup
Melted Butter - 2 ½ tbsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Honey - 1 tsp (optional)
1. Sieve cocoa powder and icing sugar together in a bowl.
2. Add melted butter and mix.
3. Finally add the honey and milk slowly and mix it well to a smooth paste.
4. It's done. Frost it on a cake / donut or just go ahead and indulge with a spoon.
1. For this recipe, my 1 cup measures 240 ml.
2. Honey is purely optional. It adds a glaze to the frosting.
3. You can add more sugar if you want it to be more sweeter. Instead of icing sugar, you can add finely powdered sugar.
4. If you find any lumps at the final stage, just whip it in the mixer for few seconds.
5. It can be refrigerated in an air tight container for later use.