Agege bread dough - half batch
Choco-spread / Nutella - 1/2 to 3/4 cup
For brushing on top:
Egg - 1 / Melted Butter - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1 tbsp
Beat it together.
1. Roll the dough to 1/2 cm thick rectangular sheet.
2. Smear the choco-spread on top.
3. Fold the upper and lower quarter to the center as shown in picture below.
4. Fold the upper flap on top of the lower fold.
5. Brush egg wash on top. Trim and cut it into 1 cm long strips.
6. Twist each strip and place it on a greased or parchment-lined baking tray. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rest and rise for 15 minutes.
8. Right after taking out of the oven apply butter well on whole bread and let it rest covered with a cloth for 2-3 minutes to soften the bread completely.
|Soft & Fluffy Choco Bread Twists are ready!!!|