Recipe adapted from Sawsen's
A Less-sweet.. Buttery Buttercream. And surprisingly, quite stable too. Silky smooth and Yum...
Milk - 30 ml
Sugar - 50 gms (measured, powdered and sieved)
Butter - 75 gms
Essence - 1/4 tsp
1. Mix sugar and milk, stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. Beat the butter light and fluffy. Then add the essence.
3. Pour the sugar-milk mixture slowly little-by-little into the butter and beat till it turns silky smooth.
1. All the ingredients must be in room temperature.
2. Powder the sugar finely.
3. I used Amul cooking butter.
4. Tastes more better if made the previous day. Make it and refrigerate in an airtight container. For using, remove it from refrigerator and bring it to room temperature.